Size: 1 oz
Beauty Blend No.2 works to gently but effectively transform blemish-prone skin. It combines ingredients that support the skin's healing process to manage current blemishes and inflammation, while also minimizing future breakouts and scarring.
Science meets nature: Studies have found that acne-prone skin tends to be deficient in linoleic acid, making skin more prone to inflammation and hyperkeratinization (a perfect recipe for clogged pores!). The linoleic acid in Beauty Blend No.2 helps to bring skin back to a state of balance to prevent breakouts.
The easily-absorbed oils also help balance the skin's own sebum (oil) production and are packed with antioxidants to prevent sebum oxidation, a key player in acne.
- Pumpkin seed oil | High linoleic acid and zinc, both of the which have been well-studied and found to help improve acne-prone skin.
- Grape seed oil | Also high in linoleic acid as well as vitamin E.
- Jojoba oil | Mimics the skin's own sebum, "tricking" it into producing less oil.
- Hazelnut oil | Contains tannins, a powerful antioxidant and natural astringent that helps keeps pores clear and control bacteria.
- Carefully selected essential oils | A special blend to gently control blemish-causing bacteria, reduce inflammation, and improve skin healing.
Full ingredient list: pumpkin seed oil*, grape seed oil*, jojoba seed oil*, evening primrose oil*, hazelnut seed oil*, rosehip fruit oil*, vitamin E**, lavender essential oil*, tea tree essential oil*, geranium essential oil*, rosemary essential oil*, cypress essential oil*, patchouli essential oil*, frankincense essential oil*, chamomile essential oil*, myrrh essential oil*, helichrysum essential oil* | *ORGANIC | **Naturally preserves the delicate oils
Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any diseases.