Size: 2 oz
Protective antioxidants and exfoliating fruit enzymes in a base of pore-perfecting clays and hydrating aloe? This face mask leaves skin incredibly silky smooth and with an undeniable glow!
Why dry face masks? Dry mask formulas can be customized in a number of ways – mixed with water, rose water, hydrosols, aloe, honey, or yogurt – depending on your skin’s particular needs at any particular time (your mask will come with more details!). The other benefit of dry masks is that they don’t contain any unnecessary fillers or preservatives – just purposeful, active, skin-loving ingredients.
- Rosehip Fruit | Incredibly rich in the antioxidant vitamins C and A
- Papaya Extract | Papain increases elastin of the skin and prevents wrinkling. It works on the skin to dissolve and remove dead skin cells. It’s also known to naturally brighten skin
- Pineapple Extract | Naturally rich in exfoliating enzymes, increasing cell-turnover and revealing smoother, brighter skin
- Hibiscus Petal | Incredibly rich in the antioxidant vitamin C
- Aloe | Soothes and hydrates skin
Moroccan lava (rhassoul) clay, kaolin (white) clay, illite (French pink) clay, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), hibiscus rosa sinensis linn (hibiscus) flower petals*, althaea officinalis (marshmallow)*, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, ananas comosus (pineapple) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil* | *ORGANIC
Note: Sweet orange essential oil is non-photosensitive, meaning it does NOT increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any diseases.